The Soul of SOL: Diversity in Life, Diversity in Healing
Meet Our Therapists: Compassion and non-judgment are hallmarks of each one of our therapists, as is incorporating cutting-edge techniques and modalities. Their extensive experience blending Western and Eastern approaches to healing such as cognitive-behavioral therapy and neurobiology alongside mindfulness, energy healing and yoga traditions, as well as Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine will powerfully honor your path in mind, body and spirit.
FOUNDER, DIRECTOR, LMFT
“Being a therapist was a gift that was given to me. This is my truth. I know that spirituality is not separate from psychology. Therapy to me is an intuitive and spiritual journey that provides so many opportunities to experience the awesomeness in our lives. I truly believe in the power of love and connection, and I want every participant to feel that power of love if they can be open to it even for a split second.“
Anviksha is an experienced and passionate Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, whose caring and commitment to her clients comes through in every session. Recognized in her treatment approach to anxiety, phobias, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, her holistic and integrative approach also successfully treats depression and life transitions and provides a foundation to work with cultural identity and multicultural relationships.
When she first meets clients, her deeply intuitive approach helps her see all the possibilities for wellness. Her therapy style is active, guided and experiential, as she enjoys guiding people through a creative and spiritual process, bringing in any and all modalities needed for that person to experience themselves as not only whole, but wholly healed as well.
Anviksha’s Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Wisconsin- Madison
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco, California.
- Academic experience includes years of research on race, prejudice, culture and the acculturation process.
- Worked and studied with several leaders in transpersonal psychology and various types of spiritual practices.
- Presented at state conferences,
- Guest lecturer for marriage and family therapy graduate programs in Chicago.